• Develop, maintain and update content & copywriting in various digital & social media channels with creative angles
• Execute the marketing and promotional strategies
• Work closely with internal and external parties to execute marketing programs and communications
• Support event planning, execution and review
• Strive to achieve Sales Target, handle sales related issues
• Exploring a new customer, enlarge sales networks
• Perform market research and business analysis
• Assist in ad hoc projects/ administrative duties as required
• Degree holder in Marketing, Communication or business-related disciplines
• At least 4 years or above marketing experience in IT industry
• Hands-on experience in marketing campaigns execution is a MUST
• Excellent written and spoken English skills
• Competent PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Chinese and English word processing
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, attentive to details and multi-task oriented
• Ability to work under tight schedule is essential
Salary and Conditions of Service
Remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract.
What you enjoy
• 5-day work with stable hours
• 18 days annual leave
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Public holidays
• Compensation leave
• MPF scheme
• Great platform to learn and develop new skills in an encouraging environment
• Friendly team
• Excellent office environment (Newly renovated)
• Shuttle bus from various locations in Hong Kong
• Recreational facilities in Science Park
Information and Application
Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary and available date through email:
Applications will receive full consideration and only shortlisted and selected applicants will be contacted.
An applicant who does not hear from us within 1 month after an interview may assume his/her application is not selected.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for
recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for 12
months for future recruitment purpose and will then be destroyed.